Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Register
CAMPAIGNS THAT DRIVE ACTION: NEWSLETTTERS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS 10/22/14
Tell a Friend About This EventTell a Friend

At the heart of small business marketing are the campaigns that drive action – collections of marketing activities that help a small business or organization to achieve its goals and objectives. Newsletters and Announcements have become a core component of those campaign choices. Email is more important than ever – to the communication efforts of businesses and nonprofits everywhere; and to the customer, donor, client or supporter of those organizations.

10/22/2014
When: 10/22/2014
9:00 AM
Where: CONNECTICUT NONPROFIT CENTER
75 Charter Oak Avenue
Hartford, Connecticut  06106
United States
Presenter: MATTHEW SERVICE, Service Internet Solutions, LLC
860-525-5080 x20

Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List  

CONNECTICUT NONPROFIT CENTER

75 Charter Oak Avenue

Hartford, CT 06106

860-525-5080

(We are on the corner of Charter Oak Avenue and Wyllys Street. If you are using GPS, type the address as 146 Wyllys Street, Hartford, CT 06106.)

From I-91 North:

Take EXIT 29A on the left toward the Capitol Area

Take the Columbus Blvd. ramp toward the Convention Center

Turn left onto Columbus Blvd.

Columbus Blvd. becomes Wyllys St. Our campus is at the corner of Charter Oak and Wyllys. Do not make the turn onto Charter Oak Avenue. Instead, continue on Wyllys Street, past Building Two and enter the back parking lot through the wrought iron gate on the right.

CT Nonprofits is in Building One.

From I-91 South:

Merge onto State St via EXIT 31

Columbus Blvd. becomes Wyllys St. Our campus is at the corner of Charter Oak and Wyllys. Do not make the turn onto Charter Oak Avenue. Instead, continue on Wyllys Street, past Building Two and enter the back parking lot through the wrought iron gate on the right.

From I-84 West:

Merge onto CT-2 W via EXIT 54 on the left toward Downtown Hartford.

CT-2 W becomes Founders Bridge.

Founders Bridge becomes State St.

From I-84 East:

Merge onto I-91 S via EXIT 52 toward New Haven. Follow directions from I-91 South.

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal