A 2-day certificate program for new and established supervisors
Being a supervisor is not easy. It requires not only skills to motivate your staff, but also monitoring and improving their performance. This hands-on course will provide a foundation for your success and the success of your staff. Both days will be interactive and feature brief lectures, experiential exercises, case studies, simulations, skill self-assessments and individual goal-setting.
Seats are expected to fill fast. Please register today.
Day One: Leadership & Communication
· The differentiation between leadership and management
· Your supervisory role and a model for understanding employee behavior
· Exploring your leadership style
· Becoming an effective communicator
· Communication skills that support supervision
Day Two: Performance Management & Priority Setting
· Managing employee performance
· Dealing with performance challenges
· Prioritizing your time to ensure proper supervision
Trainer: Devon Dabbs, Fio Partners
Member: $230; Non-Member: $280