This is not a workshop about branding, rather, it is about how you carefully craft, project and manage your message and your brand for maximum impact. This workshop will discuss:
• How to interpret your strategy simply and effectively
• How you develop key messages around your strategy
• How to build a multi-channeled approach around messaging
• How to protect your message when things go awry
About the Trainer:
For over 30 years, Sharon J. Danosky, founder and president of Danosky & Associates, has dedicated her career to working with not-for-profit organizations. As both a consultant and a senior executive for numerous charitable organizations, she has transformed organizations into highly effectively charities of choice in their communities. Sharon has worked on all sides of the not-for-profit arena – as a senior professional working on the executive management team of several highly effective non-profits, including teaching and community hospitals and a major human service organization.
As a skilled consultant, she has helped grassroots organizations to grow, and led major initiatives for established non-profit organizations. The range of organizations includes major medical facilities, human service organizations, environmental groups, children’s causes and arts and cultural organizations among others
Sharon conducts seminars and lectures through her affiliations with the Association of Fundraising Professionals, Connecticut Association of Non-Profits, Connecticut Community Foundation, Connecticut Land Conservation Council, Fairfield County Community Foundation, Westchester Association of Development Officers, Community Foundation of Northwest Connecticut and the Rhode Island Foundation. In 1999 she was part of a ten-member delegation that worked with non-governmental organizations in Russia.
Sharon has served on numerous Boards of not-for-profit organizations; is a member of and has served on the Boards of NEAHP and AFP. She is also a sought-after presenter at regional, national and international conferences including BoardSource and Land Trust Alliance Rally.
· Over thirty years of executive leadership experience in the non-profit sector, demonstrating advanced management, leadership and interpersonal skills and the ability to strategically problem solve, creatively innovate and lead diverse teams internal and external to the organization.
· A proven and outstanding track record of success in strategic planning, business development, organizational branding, constituency building and fundraising.
· Ability to build constituencies and secure sustainable stakeholder support.
· A passion for teaching, coaching and mentoring and a strong ability to lead and motivate.