2016 Annual Nonprofit Conference: Vision.Action.Impact.
October 27, 2016 | 8:00 am - 3:45 pm
CT Convention Center
8:00 am - 9:00 am Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:00 am - 9:30 am Opening Remarks
9:30 am - 10:00 am Opening Speaker - Dr. Sobel
10:00 am - 10:20 am Exhibitor Break and Networking
10:25 am - 11:40 am Concurrent Sessions
- The Boys in the Bunkhouse, Dan Barry, The New York Times Writer and Columnist
- Ten Nonprofit Trends You Need to Know, Jennifer Chandler, Vice President, National Council of Nonprofits
- Partners in Philanthropy: A Conversation with Funders: Judith Roze-Battle, Senior VP for Community Investment, Hartford Foundation for Public Giving; Jaunita James, President & CEO, Fairfield County Community Foundation; Guy Rovezzi, President, Northwest CT Community Foundation; and Sharon Danosky, President and Founder, Danosky & Associates
11:40 am - 12:00 pm Exhibitor Break & Networking
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Lunch
1:00 pm Keynote Speaker: Hugh Evans, Co-Founder, Global Citizen's Project
2:00 pm - 2:15 pm Exhibitor Break & Networking
2:15 pm - 3:30 pm Concurrent Sessions
- Getting Through the Clutter: What Works in Contacting Legislators - A Panel Discussion
- Make Your Nonprofit Message Resonate, Patty McQueen, Communications Strategies and Jennifer Dineen
- Building a Culture of Accountability: A leader’s guide for optimizing team engagement and impact, David O’Brien, Author & Leadership Consultant, President of WorkChoice Solutions
- Dancing with Wolves - How to Deal Superly and Creatively with Difficult People, Dr. Sobel, Humorist and Motivational Speaker
3:45 pm Join us in the L Bar for a cocktail party!
For more information on our breakout sessions, go here.