Learning the Ropes for Successful Growth
May 17, 2017; 9 am – 12 pm
CT Nonprofit Center Hartford
Presented by Carol Kardas, Founding Partner, Kardas Larson
What if you could take your non-profit to the next level?
What would it mean if you could position and grow your organization to make an even bigger impact in the world?
Imagine having everyone on your team engaged, aligned and energized to do what it takes to get there. It can happen once you learn the ROPES to Successful Growth.
ROPES is a 5-step proven process that helps clarify and align your organization's growth and service objectives, and enables consistent, measurable achievement of your growth goals. Each step in the process – Reason, Outcome, Plan, Engage, Support – links to the other and creates an end-to-end system that will guide you in helping your organization leverage its greatest internal resources to continually thrive and make an even bigger difference in the world.
Who should attend:
What you'll learn:
- How to differentiate, position and promote your organization for growth
- Practical steps to create a strategic marketing plan that can propel your agency forward
- A process to align and engage your employees in the growth process
- A system to motivate and support your employees' achievement of growth goals
- How to create an easy-to-use feedback loop to reinforce your staff's success
Carol L. Kardas, SPHR, CCP, SHRM-SCP
Fees: $25 members | $35 nonmembers